Sliding your foot into the Men's Ski+ Lite Gradient OTC Sock is comparable to digging your toes into the sand on a warm summer day. Think ultimate comfort, support, and warmth, even when the bitter cold of winter is bearing down on your toes. Icebreaker cut this sock a little taller than your typical sock in order to provide extra coverage for your shin and ankle, which is perfect for skiers.
- Fabric uses a spinning process to wrap the core nylon fibers with merino wool fibers so the softness of merino is always next to your skin
- Merino wool naturally breathes and resists the buildup of odor-causing bacteria
- Merino also aids the transfer of moisture from the surface of your skin to the surface of the fabric where it can evaporate so you stay dry
- Reinforced construction includes comfort touches like a y-shaped heel to prevent slipping, a low toe seam to prevent chafing, and a toe box shaped to allow your foot to expand comfortably on impact
- Compression zones uses stretchy Lycra fibers to provide support at the Achilles, ankle, and instep
- Lightweight cushioning reduces pressure underfoot