- Detail Images
You're choosy about what you put next to your skin, so you choose the soft, smooth, ultralight Icebreaker Women's Siren Sweetheart Top. Its merino wool provides light insulation, breathes beautifully, is easy-care, and naturally resists odor. A touch of Lycra gives this baselayer a body-hugging fit and loads of mobility for high performance. A sweetheart neckline adds flattering femininity, so while it's an ideal first layer for outdoor action it looks pretty as a picture when you're lounging at home.
- Icebreaker's lightest-weight 150g merino wool insulates, breathes, resists odor, and feels smooth against your skin
- Lycra enhances the fit and allows comfortable movement
- Body-hugging fit makes it an ideal first layer
- Sweetheart neckline offers a feminine appearance
- Self-binding at neckline and set-in sleeve with clean finish give a fresh, sleek look and feel
- Nature-inspired prints finish this top off with unique, subtle style; note that each color has a different print
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift, but have feedback to share
I bought this tee for my aunt to wear after knee replacement surgery because chances are she wouldn't be able to shower for a couple days following the surgery. She was so happy!
I bought her a long-sleeved Icebreaker baselayer in the winter months, and she would literally hand wash it in the shower so she could wear it 3-4 times a week. (Not that she needed to - since Merino resists funky smells pretty effectively in my experience, I only wash after 2-3 uses skiing). I figured she could definitely make use of a short sleeved version now that the hot Utah heat is upon us.
She was so excited about this shirt, I think she plans to come back and buy more colors.
Love these t's!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I have these t'shirts in all three colors, as well as siren camis and long-sleeve t's, which I wear in combinations depending on the temperature and how 'appropriate' I need to look for work in a health care setting. The azalea and hyacinth show a bra line, so I layer them with a cami for work. No problem wearing them out in public though. I'm 5'7", 122 lbs, and wear the small. This season's siren t's are slightly more body hugging than last years, which were a little more 'forgiving' but still relatively close fitting.