- Detail Images
The classy Seeker Short lives in Icebreaker's travel-inspired Journeys collection. Slip this short on if you're looking for style and lightweight comfort for sightseeing tours, train trips, outdoor lunches, hikes around new cities, or bike rides into town. The twill weave is made from a comfy blend of merino wool and cotton while the zippered thigh pocket keeps your cash and passport safely stowed.
- Twill weave is made from a blend of merino wool and cotton for next-to-skin softness and warm-weather comfort
- 12.75-inch inseam rests just below the knee for a relaxed look
- Zippered thigh pocket keeps your cash, passport, and other valuables safely stowed
- Slash hand pockets and a welted rear pocket stow essentials
- Reflective rear belt loop increases visibility in low light conditions
Share your thoughts
- Fit: Runs small
These shorts are great. Made with a mix of merino wool and cotton they dry quickly, don't stink, and are burlier than merino by itself. The cut on these is nice. Right down to the knee for me.
No reflective belt loop.
I ordered these shorts in a size 34, which I normally wear. They're a bit tight. They make 'em a bit smaller in the waist. The color is not jet black as mentioned. it's dark grey (charcoal ). Lastly there's no reflective belt loop in the rear.
So far so good
I've only had these for a few days, but am VERY impressed so far. Sizing is a little funny; I'm 5'10", 155 lbs. and normally wear a 30/31 waist, but the 32s fit me perfectly. I was concerned when I ordered these that the legs would a little too long, given the 12" inseam, but they fall in line with my knees and look fine. Overall, these are super comfortable and look fantastic. Highly recommended.