- Detail Images
Run like you love it again.
- Natural merino wool helps the sock breathe, regulate temperature, wick moisture, and resist the build-up of odors
- Top breathable vents dump excess heat when you decide to sprint the last mile to the trailhead
- Y heel, instep support, and Achilles support keep the fit feeling natural
- Smooth LIN toe seam and anatomical toe box feel great and prevent rubbing and blistering
- Reinforced heel and toe enhance durability
Share your thoughts
I've run a few hundred miles in these and they've been good overall. Great wicking. Comfortable.
However, they're not all that stretchy, which can make my long 2nd toe uncomfortable on extended descents. So minus 1 star for that.
Note that these have disting Right and Left feet. Which makes them a bit harder to keep track of in the laundry.