- Merino wool fibers are naturally breathable and odor-resistant
- Nylon and Lycra blend enhances fit, improves durability, and reduces dry times
- Unlike traditional, long-cut wool fibers, merino wool's fine-cut fibers are soft to the touch and won't irritate your skin
- Highly breathable upper zone keeps you cool and comfortable
- Reinforced heel and toe zones stand up to abuse
- Instep support helps keep your foot happy
- LIN toe seam helps prevent blisters and a left- and right-foot-specific toe box provides a custom-like fit
- Icebreaker makes its products in a way that supports New Zealand farmers, ensures overall welfare of the sheep, and promotes sustainable manufacturing practices
Share your thoughts
Socks on Socks on SOCKS!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
Guys! Icebreaker rules! I'm constantly mind-blown over how incredible their products are and these socks are not different. Considering how thin and light these are, they are ridiculously durable. I have now officially converted to all-merino wool socks, thank you Icebreaker!
Sizing was true to the sizing chart.
my new favorites
Thinner than my Smartwool socks and less fuzzy - which is great for summer. Better looking than most of the technical wool socks out there and are very comfortable.