Every step counts.
- Natural merino wool helps the sock breathe, regulate temperature, wick moisture, and resist the build-up of odors
- Top breathable vents dump excess heat when you decide to sprint the last mile to the trailhead
- Y heel, instep support, and Achilles support keep the fit feeling natural
- Smooth LIN toe seam and anatomical toe box feel great and prevent rubbing and blistering
- Reinforced heel and toe enhance durability
- Light cushioning reduces impact and fatigue during long, rocky trails
Share your thoughts
great running ,hiking or everyday
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift, but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
gave these as a gift and my friend wants more of them.
they have enough cushion for long runs or hikes. but they are not bulky so they can be worn for the office too. would use a higher sock for colder, wetter weather
Icebreaker makes the best socks
Merino wool is the best clothing material for its breathability, insulation, softness, and odor resistance. I prefer using these for hiking and use a thinner Icebreaker sock for running with my minimal shoes.