Stress relief for your foot.
- Natural merino wool helps the sock breathe, regulate temperature, wick moisture, and resist the build-up of odors throughout your summer full of trails
- Top mesh vents dump excess heat when you decide to sprint the last mile to the trailhead
- Instep, Achilles, and ankle support keep the fit feeling natural
- Smooth LIN toe seam and anatomical toe box feel great and prevent rubbing and blistering
- Medium cushioning reduces impact and fatigue during long, rocky trails
Share your thoughts
Truth in advertisement
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift, but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
Bought these socks for my wife, and she was absolutely impressed with how great they fit! Bought her two pairs, different colors, Blizzard/Cognac/Cherub and the Metro/Black/Oil. She wears a size 6 shoe the Small fit perfect. Icebreaker did an awesome job with these socks. They are comfortable, and she likes how well the LIN toe seam and anatomical toe box feature helped keep her feet in place, no blisters, minimum sweat, cushioning is perfect. During the hike, they provided the perfect support. She wore them again the next day...but trust me, the socks did not smell! Overall, great socks to wear for hiking.
socks that walk the talk
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I'm normally skeptical of any athletic clothing covered with silly ergonomic lines and socks that have designated left and right members, but I have to admit that icebreaker did a damn good job with these.
I've never had a sock that fits so well and even after a week of backpacking they didn't stretch out to create those awkward saggy pockets that most socks get when you wear them for a while. The wool was warm and breathable and I couldn't notice any salt build-up from sweating in them.
All in all, these socks are da bomb.