- Detail Images
A vest that breathes when you get hot and insulates when you get chilly.
Reach for the Icebreaker Men's Quantum Vest when you need a little extra insulation at your core but a jacket or hoody with sleeves would be too much. This technical vest features merino wool that offers the temperature-regulating performance of a synthetic layer with the soft, itch-free comfort and stink-free performance of a natural material. From this mesh side panels to the drop-tail hem, this vest was designed for moving fast in the outdoors.
- Midweight merino wool (260g/m²) regulates your body temperature and works well as a mid layer on cold nights or your top layer on spring and fall days
- Merino wool is soft, non-itchy, and naturally resistant to the bacteria that causes funky odors
- Lycra fibers give the merino a flexible stretch for mobility and comfort
- Mesh underarm panels improve ventilation and help you stay cool where it's easy to get overheated
- Underarm gussets allow for a wide range of motion and easy movement
- Front zipper is reflective to help you stay visible when you're running along the road at dusk or dawn
- Drop-tail hem provides additional coverage at the back so chilly drafts can't sneak in when you lean forward to run or pedal up a steep hill
Share your thoughts
Lightweight, breathable, and warm.
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift, but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
I bought my dad this vest for Christmas. He loves how lightweight, breathable, and warm this vest is. He also wears a icebreaker long sleeve merino wool shirt underneath. He uses this vest for extra insulation while skiing and he also wears this vest for many outdoor actives (Fly-Fishing, Hiking, Hunting, and doing chores around the house) in the fall and spring. It keeps you warm until you start sweating then is very breathable and allows your body to cool down fast. I got him the XL and it fits him well (slim fit). He is 5'10 with big shoulders and weights about 200 pounds.
good if you sweat profusely
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
i sweat when i hike. alot. then the wind comes up and i get chilled. so i decided to try a running vest, and this one is great. it is a little warm on 85 degree plus days, but perfect for 60-75 degree days. wore with a smartwool super light longsleeve underneath, god combo unless its super hot. quick drying. BLEACHES OUT IN THE SUN after 400 miles or so, but this is just an annoyance