- Detail Images
Icebreaker made the Men's GT 150 Tracer Short for training runs and workout sessions that normally take you from cool and collected to hot and sweaty. Vented panels run down the sides of this short and allow hot air to move away from your body, and lightweight merino wool fabric naturally breathes so your skin can more easily regulate temperature. Finally, synthetic training shorts have met their match.
- Merino naturally resists the build-up of odors for less stink after an intense training session
- Internal liner sits close to your your body for support and to aid the movement of sweaty moisture away from your skin so the moisture can evaporate
- Eyelet panels provide ventilation along the sides
- Flat seams eliminate bulges that would otherwise cause chafing
- Drawstring waist makes fit adjustments quick and easy
Share your thoughts
Best gym shorts ever!
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I got these for use at the gym after trying some Icebreaker T-shirts, and have been using them for a few months. They are comfortable, absorbent, dry overnight when hung, and--most importantly--they don't stink like cotton or synthetic gym clothes do.