- Detail Images
In it for the long haul.
- Merino wool fibers are naturally breathable and odor-resistant
- Unlike traditional, long-cut wool fibers, merino wool's fine-cut fibers are soft to the touch and won't irritate your skin
- GT tech blends merino wool with a Lycra structural lattice for extra stretch, faster dry times, and enhanced durability
- Side eyelet vents help circulate air
- Flatlock seams, an inseam gusset, and an elastic waist with internal drawcord keep you comfortable on the trail
- Internal stash pocket holds your car or house key
- Icebreaker makes its products in a way that supports New Zealand farmers, ensures overall welfare of the sheep, and promotes sustainable manufacturing practices
Share your thoughts
Best Shorts Ever
So far I've only run in these shorts once, but they performed beyond my expectations. They're lightweight, breathable, and soft. I have a 32" waist and ordered the medium, and they fit well. I ran outside in the Houston summer heat so I can't imagine there's a much better test for their breathability. I ordered them because I was tired of the stink from other synthetic materials. I was happy when I found out they lived up to their marketing about the smell factor. One other thing is that I never really liked the feel of synthetic materials. They always felt kind of weird to me. These shorts solve that problem too! The material definitely feels more "real" than other shorts I've tried.
The only thing I can't comment on is their durability. Hopefully they last forever!