- Detail Images
You feel completely in your element with your heart pumping and your feet pounding down the mountain trail. And instead of becoming a sweat-soaked and then sweat-chilled mess, you have the Icebreaker GT 150 Long-Sleeve Quest Crew regulating your body temperature as you dash down the mountain trail.
- Merino wool regulates your body temperature (keeps you warm on chilly starts and comfortable once you get going) and resists the build-up of odors so there's less stink and less laundry
- GT 150 fabric provides lightweight insulation for cool-weather running, biking, or even spring ski touring
- Close fit for easy layering when the clouds roll in
- Perforated underarms and side panels dump excess heat as you exercise
- Thumbholes secure the crew as you slip on extra layers
- Back stash pocket holds keys or fuel, and a MP3 cord loophole lets you pipe your headphones to your ears so they aren't in the way
Share your thoughts
As good as described
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: Runs large
Really versatile layer--cool enough to wear (on its own) on bright and sunny days but also warm enough to keep you warm on chilly early mornings (as second layer). I'm thin and the Small is a bit loose fitting, which depending on your personal layering preference can be good or bad. Overall great product from Icebreaker.
I'm wearing it now!
Great shirt. Machine-washed and hang-dried once after 5 days: no change in feel or fit, no shrinkage.
Can I purchase this and have shipped to...
Can I purchase this and have shipped to Aust ?
Backcountry cannot ship Icebreaker outside the U.S.