- Detail Images
As part of Icebreaker's Journeys Collection, the Men's Escape Pant was created to serve as a go-to pant for sitting on the plane, kicking back in the hammock, or staying warm in the tent on a rest day. The soft merino wool handles odor so you don't have to worry about where you'll do laundry when you travel.
- Merino wool is naturally breathable so you stay cool when it's hot and it helps you regulate temperature by providing light insulation in cold weather
- Merino wool is soft, non-itchy, and naturally resistant to the bacteria that causes funky odors
- Lycra fibers give the merino material a flexible stretch for mobility and comfort
- Internal drawcord creates a secure fit that keeps your pants in place
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: Runs large
These pants are so nice for hanging out around the house, and can even get some play around town, if you can pull off the casual sweatpants look. The merino is soft and warm, with a 260 g/m weight, which is just right for good warmth without being too much.
The fit on these is larger than most of the Icebreaker pieces I own. I went a size smaller than normal and it fits well. Recommended.
I bought icebreaker escape pants medium...
I bought icebreaker escape pants medium size, I need to change it to large size. How do I proceed?
At the top of the page you'll see your name. Click on that and then on "My Account," then find your order history. From there there will be a button next to your order that allows you to return it, and even print your own label right from there (the cost of shipping is taken off your refund). Then send it to Backcountry. Once the return label is scanned by UPS, they'll refund your money and you can order the right size.