It's going down.
A technical mid-layer designed to insulate and breathe during high-output activities in cold weather, the Icebreaker Men's Descender Hooded Fleece Jacket performs at the highest level whether out on the slopes or trekking the trails. Crafted from Icebreaker's 240gm textured terry Corespun fabric, which uses nylon fibers wrapped in merino wool for boosted durability and quicker drying power, the Descender boasts a high-loft brushed back with heat-sealing channels to regulate your temp while you're pushing it to the limit running, climbing, or skiing. Lightweight side panels manage your sweat and provide a quick cool-down, while the thumbholes at the cuffs seal out frozen winds you may encounter on high.
- Technical midlayer for insulation and breathability
- Merino wool blended fabric fights odors, sweat, and the cold
- Slim fit clings for more warmth and movement
- Thumbholes seal out cold winds
- Zippered pockets hold adventure essentials
- Side panels enhance overall breathability
- Item #ICE00MI