- Detail Images
Merino in between.
It's too cool for shorts and too warm for a full set of pants. What do you do? Slip on a pair of Icebreaker Men's Cadence 3/4 Pants. The merino wool naturally regulates your body temperature as you ride and handles odor so you can hit the juice bar after without clearing out the place.
- 6 panel construction for comfortable articulation and natural feel
- Superior Comfort chamois pad cushions and manages moisture
- Flatlock stitching reduces chafing
- Grippers at hems keep the knicker from riding up
- Reflective details make you more visible
Share your thoughts
Good construction, horrible chamois
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I received this as a gift. I really wanted some wool knickers and bought myself the Ibex ones at the same time. The construction on these is nice, but they are much thinner than the Ibex. They would be cold below 40 deg.
As with all form fitting wool garments, they can't be 100% wool. I was surprised how much of these shorts were just regular spandex. The entire butt and inner thigh is 0% wool.
The chamois was the deal breaker. It is very thick with molded seams that cause it to bunch badly. Maybe this is personal preference but I found them unwearable,
I got a medium. I have a 33" waist and the fit was good. A little roomy in the backside but I'm skinny.