- Detail Images
Shin bang can keep you off the mountain for days, but the midweight merino wool Icebreaker BodyFit 260 Legless Bottom insulates efficiently without all that excess fabric on the ankle that tends to bunch up and cause problems.
- Merino wool fabric naturally regulates your body temperature so you stay warm when it's chilly without overheating when you work hard
- Merino also resists the build-up of odors for less stink after a day or days in the wilderness
- Bodyfit 260 provides midweight insulation for colder days on the mountain
- Close fit reduces excess bulk
- 3/4-Length leg design prevents sock overlap and bunching beneath your boots
- Elastic waistband secures the legging as you skin up touring trails or run through the mountains
Share your thoughts
A must for skiing
I ski out east where the weather can be harsh and unforgivable. I have to say that these have not dissapointed in terms of keeping me nice and warm. On most days i wear these with shorts over and a shell and am pretty much good for the whole. I can feel the chill of the chair going up but other than that they are just right.
i'm 181 cm, 165 lbs and wear smalls.
I really like Icebreaker clothing and these are no exception. They are pretty warm and fit well. I find I need to order a size up on Icebreaker tops but these fit in my normal size. The size up actually was too large for me.