- Detail Images
You just can't go wrong with the Icebreaker Women's BodyFit 260 Leggings beneath your shell pants, thanks to its unique fabric. Merino keeps its heat-retaining properties when wet, fends off body
odor, offers excellent warmth without bulk, and rivals synthetics in
breathability. Plus, this midweight baselayer keeps you exceptionally cozy in cold temperatures.
- Soft, itch-free merino wool fabric breathes exceptionally well, wicks moisture, and dries quickly
- Merino wool also naturally resists odor to keep the pant fresh longer
- Close-to-body fit layers easily beneath your snow or hiking pants
- Gusset enables ease of movement while you ski, tour, hike, or mountaineer
Share your thoughts
These are really great layering under jeans or snowpants. Even great for lounging around the house. I don't really find them itchy on my legs. Love these
Warm, but itchy on my legs
I wear a pair of capilene tights under these to prevent itching. They slide easily over them. I didn't get sweaty, but then, I don't really sweat much. No problem with getting cold.
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Like these very much, have two pairs in black. Kept me warm in 30F weather all day while skiing. I wore them under shell ski pants and felt great - not too cold not too hot. I also wear them as leggings with skirts and dresses.