- Detail Images
The heat may melt your candy, your soft rubber sandals, or even your very soul, but the short-sleeve Icebreaker Bodyfit 150 Crew can help you keep cool with its quick-drying, breathable merino wool.
- Merino wool naturally regulates your body temperature and resists the build-up of odors so you don't have to worry about laundry on vacations or camping trips
- Lightweight fabric means this top works well as a stand-alone for hot days of aerobic activity or as an undershirt during long trips
- Close fit eliminates excess bulk
- Set-in sleeves with a forward shoulders prevent chafing and provide easy mobility
- Crew neck and contrasting side seams look nice if you decide to wear this crew out to the bar
Share your thoughts
Slim, but great shirt
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
Technical shirts like Nike Dri-fit are fine, but once you try Icebreaker merino shirts, you'll want to slowly replace all of your other shirts with these. This model is a little slim. I'm 5'9" 150, and a medium is just about right...if you're a little bigger than I am, go with the L. Either way, this is a snug shirt...but I actually prefer it now to my old loose fitting ones. You pay more for Icebreaker, but if you're a regular runner, it's worth the investment.
Good shirt, too short
i have been loving merino wool more and more. everytime i go back to a cotton garment, i just feel soggy. icebreaker's wool is at the top and this material will perform. unfortunately, the cut on this shirt is funky. the sleeves are a little too short and tight, and the whole shirt is too short as well. if it wasn't constantly riding up, i'd be wearing it a lot more.
i use these as an everyday shirt. I like my shirts loose fitting. I bought the XXL and it's still body hugging. Feels great. looks great.
Great lightweight T-Shirt
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
The fit, comfort and quality of Icebreaker garments have made them my favorites. I own several of these T-shirts and love them. I actually like the 200s weight fabric more than the 150 for the gym because it's more absorbent, but these are great too.