- Detail Images
Designed for performance and finished for comfort, the Men's BodyFit 150 Long-Sleeve Crew baselayer shirt is like a rare, luxury sports car. Icebreaker made the ultralight fabric of this top by combining stretchy Lycra with naturally breathable merino wool. Suddenly you can move easily, you feel cool in hot conditions, and you realize that a next-to-skin layer can actually feel good next to your skin...what a concept.
- Lightweight merino wool naturally regulates your body temperature so you stay cool in the heat and warm when the sun goes down
- Merino also naturally deals with odor so there's less stink and less laundry
- Forward-facing side seams keep the fit consistent around your torso and eliminate chafing at the sides
- Flat seams eliminate seam bulges that would otherwise cause uncomfortable chafing
Share your thoughts
My favorite wool baselayer and material.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
I've been slowly adding wool items to my wardrobe over the last 2-3 years and specifically this material (Icebreaker 150 g/m? merino wool) has to be my favorite for demonstrating what wool can be and do for you. This one is super soft and comfortable on the skin right from the outset, with just the right amount of stretch to keep it in shape, whether washing by hand or in a machine. Since it dries so quickly, I usually let it air-dry to help it last longer.
At 5'8" (173cm) and 145 pounds (66 kg), slim build, the Small fits perfectly.
Lightweight non smelly gem
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
Great undershirt for fall, works wonderfully. Nice layer for adding warmth but also breathes easily once you get your heartrate up. Also, if you're not rolling in mud, you don't need to wash this after just one use. Wear it a few times, ball it up and stuff it in your face.. be amazed: no smell!
I'm docking Icebreaker 1star because the sleeves are stitched differently. No big deal, I decided to keep it, but it is something to be aware of.
I received this shirt for Christmas. It fits perfectly: I'm 5'8" and 170 and wear a medium. It's very breathable yet warm. It makes a great base layer. Not only does it provide warmth outside , but I wear it at the hospital under my scrub top and it provides just enough warmth without overheating. I definitely recommend it.