- Detail Images
An innovative mix of merino and softshell.
Sometimes a jacket is overkill for your evening or early-morning run, but you know you need a bit of protection at your core. In those instances, reach for the Icebreaker Men's Blast Vest. This technical vest was designed with trail runners, road runners, and cyclists in mind. A blend of merino wool and synthetic materials offers light protection from wind, cold, and moisture, while an integrated back vent helps keep you cool on the uphill battles. One run wearing this vest and you'll wonder why you bothered with anything else.
- Shell fabric uses a merino wool bonded to polyester softshell material, a combination that offers breathability, light insulation, water repellency, and wind resistance
- Side and back panels offer the breathability of merino combined with the quick-drying, lightweight nature of synthetics
- Gusseted side panels improve mobility and allow for a wide range of movement without material binding
- Back vent allows hot air to escape to help you regulate body temperature
- Hem features drawcord adjustment so you can nail the perfect fit quickly
Share your thoughts
Is this a vest or a jacket? the long sleeves...
Is this a vest or a jacket? the long sleeves zip off or something?
It's a vest. The photos show someone wearing a shirt underneath (and yes, it's a little deceiving in the photos!)
Thanks David. I ordered it with an extra 20% as well.
Love at first sight
I fell in love with the Blast vest as soon as I saw it in the store and felt on my body.it's soft from the inside and the back and it's great that it's windproof and water reppelent.Icebreaker mad a big step forward into the future with this new series,I also bought the Blast Jacket.New Zealand's trailrunne Anna Frost like it too,but she is sponsored by Salomon.