- Detail Images
The family jewels need to be protected.
- 18.5 micron is the second-smallest gauge of the New Zealand merino wool fibers that Ibex uses for ultra-soft, itch-free comfort
- Front (crotch) polyester micro-denier wind panel fends off winds that can cut through your outer layer
- Dense, double-panel construction of 230 grams per square meter provides exceptional cold-weather warmth
- Form-fit and flatlock seam construction reduces chafing during physical activity
- Natural odor-reducing quality is ideal for long backpacking trips or ski trips where washing isn't always an option
- Crotch gusset prevents riding during movement
- Inseams: [S] 6.25in (16cm); [M] 6.5 (16.5cm); [L] 6.75in (17cm); [XL] 7in (17.8cm)
Share your thoughts
Waste band is a little thick and uncomfortable. The merino is nice and warm and solidly built. They work well and keep down on the stink!
Overall, great boxers.
These are warm and comfortable. Overall, they are great and don't smell. However, I wish the fit did not ride as high up as it does. Also, the waistband is a little thick. I like very thin, flat waistbands.