- Detail Images
Whether you're planning on making turns at the resort, snowshoeing up your favorite trail, or shoveling the neighbors walks, the Ibex Women's Woolies 220 Crew is the right choice for your base layer. The 100% rib-knit merino wool is soft next to skin and manages moisture for all day comfort while the tag free labels and flatlock seams ensure a high level of comfort.
- Midweight rib knit New Zealand merino wool provides warmth, moisture management, natural anti-odor properties, and is soft next to skin
- Form-fit makes the top perfect for a base layer
- Flatlock seams slide effortlessly beneath outerwear
- Tag free labels increase comfort
Share your thoughts
Sexy and snuggly
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This is a great layer and crew. I wear it over a thin black silk funnel neck and I am amazingly toasty and it looks good too. I'm 5 feet and 115 lbs. and I ordered an XS and an S. The XS was insanely tight and I like my clothes snug. The S is a flattering fit. The yellow is like a deep sun color, not blinding yellow. Not all Ibex are made in the USA, though; this is made in Canada. That's still okay by me.