The Men's Virgil Wool Shirt is a limited edition workwear-style shirt from Ibex, and its woven wool fabric is so comfortable it'll leave you pondering the existence of cotton. This versatile long-sleeve top conquers the cold whether you're camping, hiking, or kicking back on the deck during the fall.
- Fabric is Loden-Steiner Woven Wool from Austria and has a pile-napped finish that's smooth but durable
- Wool feels soft and naturally regulates your body temperature so you stay warm when you're relaxing in the shade and cool when you start to work up a sweat in the sun
- Wool fabric is sustainable so you can feel good about what your shirt is made of
- Semi-fitted cut keeps this top close to your body for warmth but provides room underneath for layering
- Other details include raglan sleeves, double-needle stitching, and real horn buttons on the chest pockets
Share your thoughts
is this shirt really almost $THREE HUNDRED...
is this shirt really almost $THREE HUNDRED DOLLARS???????????????????? FOR REAL COME ON PEOPLE I HOPE THATS A TYPO.......OTHER WISE IM HEADED BACK TO GOODWILL