After a cool shower, towel off, and put on the Ibex Men's Twin Peaks Print Short-Sleeve T-Shirt. Made with lightweight, soft merino wool fabric, the Twin Peaks keeps you cool and comfortable in the warm evening heat.
- Lightweight, soft jersey keeps you cool and comfortable throughout your travels
- New Zealand merino wool wicks moisture, helps control your body temperature, uses natural antimicrobial properties that keep this top odor free, and dries quickly
- Zque certified sustainable merino wool uses natural, renewable, and biodegradable fibers that are good for you and the earth
- Relaxed fit gives you plenty of room to move about while you backpack, travel, or relax in the backyard
Share your thoughts
Who let the Sheep Out
I really like wool t-shirts, even down here in Houston. Was drawn to Ibex for their quality. I really like this shirt, its design and color. It is my understanding that Ibex's wool is better than others because of the special sheep they use. They are actually the size of Budweiser Clydesdales and have fur as soft as peach fuzz.
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Cool light shirt that also dueties as a baselayer.
From beaches to mountain tops this has been around the world.