Hyperflex Wetsuits AMP(K) Wind Series 4/3mm Front Zip Fullsuit - Men's
Suit up and be one of the humans who can fly.
Whoever thinks humans can't fly never strapped a kite to his waist and a board to his feet, and then hit the water. You're a man who defies gravity year round with the help of technology like this Hyperflex AMP(K) Wind Series 4/3mm Front-Zip Full Suit. If the easy-entry and flush-resistant zipper, leg drains, and thick yet flexible neoprene aren't enticing enough, then how about a 'high winds with purchase' guarantee? Damn, we can't really do that.
- A.D.S. (AquaVent Drain System) allows water to escape through three vents at the lower leg
- Mini front-zip design reduces flushing and offers freer flex in the back
- Double Gator Lock cinches tight at the ankle to lock out water
- AMP super-stretch neoprene offers the freedom to move while you fly and twist
- Zig-Zag thermal lining provides core warmth and wicks moisture away from your skin
- Bombproof harness zone offers strength and minimizes premature wear through a minimal panel and seam design
- Chillbreaker outer skin in the chest and back blocks wind at your core
- Supersoft Glideskin on the collar reduces chafing
- Liquid taped seams at high-stress areas for added waterproofing
- Duratex knee pads resist abrasion and help reduce bruising