Clean water anywhere at anytime.
An essential item for world travelers, backpackers, and disaster preparedness, the SteriPEN Traveler Mini Opti Water Purifier allows you to confidently purify up to a liter of water in just 90 seconds. The UV lamp purification system is good for up to 3000 treatments and kills 99.9% of bacteria, viruses, and protozoa. Plus, the integrated LED flashlight illuminates the path to a creek or faucet when you need a drink in the middle of the night.
- UV light purification system kills 99.9% of bacteria, viruses, and protozoa
- System can purify up to 1 liter of water in just 90 seconds
- UV lamp life is good for up to 3000 water treatments
- Runs on two CR123 lithium batteries (not included)
- Integrated LED flashlight adds versatility
- Compact size makes the device easy to pack and carry
- Includes SteriPen Traveler Mini, carry case, and user's guide
Share your thoughts
Compact and effective
I have used steriPens for years now and they have always worked. The batteries do cost a bit but last a very long time. I thought that the torch part would just be a novelty but it was useful for soft light in the tent when you don't want to wake up a friend or your head torch is not handy. The only downside would be that during the day it was hard to see the indicator light or the UV which led to not being able to tell if it was ready or working. As a side; make sure you do use the PEN triple the amount of times on murky water or water with particles in it as last year I didn't and ended up with a nasty parasite.