- Detail Images
Premium baselayer that you won't need to remove after raging on a mountain all day.
- Organic Airborn SilkMerino fabric breathes away sweat vapors, wicks moisture, dries quickly, and resists the build-up of odors throughout an entire winter season
- Extended sleeves and thumbholes secure the sleeves when sliding on other layers
- Five-button collar adds bar-friendly style and allows extra venting
- Forward seams prevent rubbing and chafing while wearing a pack during tours or traveling
- Sustainable fabric is sourced from a renewable resource and is biodegradable if you lose your shirt on the trail
Share your thoughts
Comfy but weird
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs large
Super wide neck opening as mentioned in other reviews. It was a bit awkward for me. I love v-necks, but this felt like one of those shirts girls wear that kind of falls of their shoulders (doesn't do that obviously, just my analogy).
It was a little bit baggy for my tastes. I wear medium athletic fit shirts in icebreaker. if it were a bit smaller i probably would have kept it. sure would allow you to cool off quick with deep chest openings and wide collar.
Will it be available in prairie green size...
Will it be available in prairie green size M ?
Hi Leo - we don't have any more on the way right now.
Awesome and expensive
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Great fit. Open neck is very comfortable.
Everyone comments on this shirt and asks where I got it.
Expensive piece, but exceptional
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This is an exceptionally expensive piece because it is high quality and also an import from Europe. I was conflicted because its so freaking expensive for a base layer even well beyond SmartWool pricing. I wore it a few times and pretty much fell in love with it. It is 75% wool and 25% silk. It feels ridiculously amazing. If you are looking for a lightweight henley / base layer that doesn't hold odor, looks great and feels great it will be hard to beat this.
Note, the collar is super wide, it felt awkward at first, but I really like it now. Very expensive but a great piece.