- Detail Images
- Community Images
Radio down to the crew: dropping.
Be prepared for anything with the Homeschool Transmission Snowboard Pant. Continuum fabric blocks out wind and water while still allowing moisture to escape so you stay dry and warm on intense hikes and long pow runs, so you can get after it whether it's a bluebird day or a stormy one.
- Continuum 15K-rated 3.5-layer fabric is highly breathable and durable, and is made from 100% recycled polyester to reduce waste
- Fully taped seams prevent moisture from seeping in
- Cocona lining is infused with carbon particles created from coconut shells to increase breathability by 40%
- Homeschool Engineered fit is made with snowboarding in mind, providing a comfortable, functional fit with or without layers
- Mesh-lined inseam vents dump heat when it warms up
- Jacket-to-pant interface creates a barrier against snow
- Boot gaiter with lace clip keeps snow out of your boot
- Two hand pockets, two back pockets, and a thigh pocket store the essentials
- RiRi AquaZip zippers seal moisture out