- Detail Images
- Community Images
For whatever nature throws at you.
Homeschool designed the NightWitch II Pullover Shell to handle anything winter brings in the Pacific Northwest. The highly breathable Continuum shell blocks moisture from coming in while letting vapor you're generating escape so you're not alternately sweating and freezing, and the Homeschool Engineered fit gives you plenty of room to layer in colder conditions without restricting mobility for hiking and shredding.
- Continuum 15K-rated 3.5-layer fabric is highly breathable and durable, and is made from 100% recycled polyester to reduce waste
- Fully taped seams prevent moisture from seeping in
- Cocona lining is infused with carbon particles created from coconut shells to increase breathability by 40%
- Homeschool Engineered fit is made with snowboarding in mind, providing a comfortable, functional fit with or without layers
- Mesh-lined underarm vents dump heat when it warms up
- Darth Hater hood has side panels to keep the wind off your face
- Stretch powder skirt keeps snow from going up your back
- Adjustable cuffs allow you to slide your gloves underneath
- Front kangaroo pocket and a chest pocket store the essentials
- EZ side-entry zipper for quick access
- RiRi AquaZip zippers keep moisture out
Share your thoughts
Pullover anorak style jacket keeps it fresh! I love the fit from Homeschool- little longer in the torso and sleeves to get those tweaked grabs without the jacket riding up. Kangaroo pocket for the hands is nice and the Darth Hater hood is perfect for those stormy days. Cocona lining is super breathable, but also helps with the body funk from a hard day riding. This jacket is my go to!
Pullover...no its a cardigan but thanks for asking
Love this coat. Super durable and rediculously breathable and waterproof. The fit is absolutely great! easy access front upper phone/ipod pocket. The crater colorway (blue) is actually a bit duller than the picture looks, definately not a pop color really, earthy is what id call it.
Spring and summer 2012
My spring shred at Timberline!
West Coast Sessions 2012
miller flip on the rainbow box at Timberlines Paintbrush park!
For those who like pull overs, this is your jacket. The hoodie style front pocket is sick. Plus the fact that Homeschool makes the most durable, breathable, and smooth looking jackets and pants in the industry! I fully back this company and tell you to buy it if you know whats good for you!