- Detail Images
And now for something a little different.
You may never have heard of Homeshool before, but with solid gear like the Men's Destroyer jacket, we think you'll be hearing a lot more about it. The Destroyer features 10K-rated waterproof breathable shell fabric, fully taped seams, a helmet-compatible hood, and subtle styling. It's also nice to know you probably won't be standing in the lift line next to three other guys wearing your jacket.
- Waterproof breathable Continuum 2-layer laminate protects you from light rain and snow
- Fully taped seams eliminate waterproof weak spots
- Mesh lining keeps things more comfortable under the shell
- Helmet-compatible hood features wind panels for added protection
- Underarm zip vents let you air out on a warm day
- Jacket-to-pant interface on the powder skirt allows you to build a snow-proof super-suit
- Season pass holder at bottom left hem for easy access
Share your thoughts
Great light weight jacket! perfect for those warmer weather spring days. Great fit and style, couldn't be more happy with the purchase. For Cold winter days, I double up with the Zodiac mid insulated layer and stay comfy all day long