Go get the goods in the woods.
Zip up the Holden Men's Woods Down Jacket and enjoy insane pow days in fluffy, toasty comfort—lap after lap. Crafted with a tough nylon ripstop and weathe-resistant construction, this jacket is fortified with a waterproof, breathable membrane and has fully taped seams to ensure you stay dry through blizzard-like conditions when you're getting the goods. 550-fill down insulation keeps your situation extra-toasty when the temps drop, and a removable powder skirt prevents frozen precipitation from sneaking in when sending big cliffs. And when those park hot laps get just a bit too hot, release the excess heat with a little help from the built-in underarm vents. An adjustable hood and gaiters at the wrist help block out nasty weather, and multiple pockets keep all of your essentials close at hand and easy to access.
- Tear up pow-filled tree runs in classic style and warmth
- Waterproof, breathable membrane locks out precipitation
- Toasty 550-fill down insulation wraps you in cozy comfort
- Thumbholes at cuffs prevents cold winds from sneaking in
- Adjustable hood and hem customize your protection
- Multiple pockets stash your wallet, phone, keys, snacks, and maps
- Regular fit provides unimpeded mobility
- Item #HOL004T