Bringing the streets to the slopes.
Bring your casual skate-influenced style to the mountain with the Holden Men's Standard Pant. It has the look of a classic chino pant, but is equipped with plenty of technical features to keep you comfy and dry when you take your tricks to the snow.
In an effort to use eco-friendlier materials and processes, the fabric is backed by a solvent-free laminate and coated with a PFOA-free DWR coating to keep you dry while causing less harm to the environment. Additionally, taped seams prevent moisture from seeping in through the cracks.
The relaxed fit keeps your look fresh, while the tough, yet stretchy twill fabric allows you to move comfortably. Boot gaiters with lace hooks prevent snow from getting your feet soggy on knee-deep pow days, and zippered inseam vents allow you to blow off steam when you're taking sunny park laps. To top it all off, Holden packaged this pant in a biodegradable bag to reduce waste.
- A skate-inspired pant for snowboarding
- Waterproof, breathable membrane protects against precipitation
- PFOA-free DWR treatment and taped seams bolster defense
- Bevvy of pockets keep necessities close
- Inner thigh vents dump excess body heat
- Internal boot gaiters safeguard footwear and baselayers
- Relaxed fit enables unimpeded mobility
- Item #HOL005F