Style and performance from coast to coast.
Clean and classic, the Holden Men's Pacific Down Jacket keeps you dry and looking good in the powder, whether you're surfing or tomahawking through it. Waterproof and breathable, this jacket keeps you protected through whiteout conditions, and offers furnace-like warmth on super-cold days thanks to its Down-tech insulation. The adjustable hood, hem, and cuffs help prevent frozen, whipping winds from sapping your core warmth, while the zippered underarm vents let you dump heat quickly when you work up a sweat. Additionally, the removable powder skirt gives you the option for protection from sneaking snow when it's an extra deep day, and multiple pockets keep essentials close by, from the mountain to city streets.
- A high-styling, weather-resistant jacket for snowboarding
- Waterproof, breathable membrane protects against precipitation
- Synthetic insulation provides warmth even when wet
- Eco-friendly lining doubles down on thoughtful construction
- Removable powder skirt offers customizable protection
- Zippered underarm vents assure temperature regulation
- Bevvy of pockets keep necessities close
- Item #HOL004W