Cruise the slopes in style.
Your on-snow style should reflect how you dress when you're not at the mountain, which is why Holden made the Men's Crescent Pant. It has a casual look and shred-ready tech to keep you dry and looking good while you ride.
The workhorse fabric has the look and feel of your favorite chinos, but is equipped with a 10k/10k waterproof, breathable laminate, fully taped seams, and a PFOA-free DWR coating to keep you dry when winter storms strike. The relaxed fit offers room to layer underneath without being overly baggy. Boot gaiters keep snow out on powder days, and the gusseted crotch increases mobility and durability.
- Outdoor-inspired, off-snow style with on-snow performance
- Rugged dull finish fabric with waterproof lamination
- Treated with PFOA-free DWR that limits harmful emissions
- DWR treated anti-snow leg gaiters with boot hooks
- Relaxed fit leaves room for layering without too much sag
- Gusseted crotch for added strength and range of motion
- Item #HOL005H
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
I got the olive/black pants, turns out they're actually a dark green. They also fit large in the hips.