Sore joints be gone.
Constantly pounding pothole-riddled pavement and uneven sidewalks can take a serious toll on your joints, but lacing up the Hoka One One's Vanquish 2 Women's Running Shoes sure does help alleviate pressure and impact absorption. With Hoka One One's downright plush maximum cushioning and Early Stage Meta-Rocker, the Vanquish 2 defends your knees and ankles from the repetitive bouncing over rough road and promotes a smooth foot roll—so you'll be able to cover the miles with minimal fatigue and pain. The EVA midsole sports a dual-layer construction that balances rebound energy with cushioning, and the Hi-Abrasion rubber sole is reinforced in strategic areas to increase durability and traction on slick, unpredictable surfaces. Plus, an Air Mesh upper lets breezy, cool air in when you're logging mile after mile on scorching hot days.
- Highly-cushioned running shoe for pounding pavement
- Seamless upper features breathable mesh
- Padded tongue wraps the forefoot in comfort
- Early Stage Meta-Rocker enhances your gait cycle
- Dual-density EVA midsole assures impact absorption
- Strategic Hi-Abrasion Rubber sole delivers traction
- Item #HOK001Z
- Q & A
Worth the bulky heel.
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
OK, so they kind of look like orthopedic shoes. Let's just get that out of the way. But trust me, it's worth it. Bought these to prepare for a marathon and they are the most comfortable running shoes known to man. This particular pair was purchased for my sister. She normally wears a 7.5, and they fit true to size. If you don't know much about these shoes, hokeoneone.com truly is a helpful resource.