Pile on the miles.
Like running on a cloud, the Hoka One One Stinson 3 Men's Running Shoe provides maximum cushioning and support for runners who go the extra mile. The lightweight, no-sew SpeedFrame upper eliminates unnecessary bulk with a streamlined design, while the ComfortFrame in the heel and midfoot ensures a cushy, snug fit with every stride. The late stage Meta-Rocker and external heel counter soften your foot strike and fight off pain and fatigue as you pound pavement. Equipped with a compression-molded EVA midsole to enhance impact-absorption and a high-abrasion rubber outsole for increased durability, the Stinson 3 is built to give you a stable, cushioned ride for years to come.
- No-sew SpeedFrame upper construction
- ComfortFrame at heel and midfoot for improved fit
- Late stage Meta-Rocker geometry enhances stability
- Full-length compression-molded EVA midsole
- High-abrasion rubber outsole
- Longitudinal flex grooves
- 6mm drop
- Item #HOK000Y
- Q & A
Still in love...
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
I've had at least 6 pairs of Hokas over the past few years, mostly trail. I purchased these for indoor training and like them so far. The only complaint I have is they are a little narrow. Works fine for me for indoor training, but on long runs when my foot flattens out, they get a little snug. Weight is still light and you can't beat the cushion.