Scamper up steeps, blast down trails.
Charge the trail with sure-footed precision and cushy comfort when you're wearing the unique rocker design of the Hoka One One Women's Speed Instinct Trail Running Shoe. Designed to conquer a wide variety of trail, alpine, and forest surfaces, the aggressively lugged sole claws into loose dirt, slick rock outcroppings, and steep inclines along mountains. High-abrasion rubber ensures longevity when you're subjecting these shoes to the abuse of trail running.
Staying true to Hoka's unique running philosophy, the Speed Instinct delivers maximum cushioning alongside Meta-Rocker Geometry. This combination of pronounced midsole design, low heel-toe differential, and sculpted rocker creates a fulcrum-like effect, guiding the runner's gait for an efficient, smooth stride. Another Hoka signature feature, the Pro²Lite midsole is softer at the heel for extra impact absorption (especially for heels strikers), becoming stiffer at the forefoot for speedy propulsion at toe-off.
- Cushy trail shoe for running across rugged trails
- Meta-Rocker Geometry promotes an efficient, smooth stride
- Pro²Lite midsole for heel cushioning and responsive toe-off
- Multi-directional lugs maximize grip across varying surfaces
- High-abrasion rubber resists premature wear and tear
- Hoka One One offers a unique rocker shape for smooth transitions
- Item #HOK002J