The Hoka One One Men's Speed Instinct Trail Running Shoe helps you charge the trail with quick-footed precision and plush comfort. Designed for conquering trails across lowland forests, undulating hillsides, and steep mountains, the Speed Instinct sports an aggressively lugged sole that claws into loose dirt, slick rock, and steep inclines with grippy finesse. High-abrasion rubber maximizes longevity when you're subjecting these shoes to the rigors of rugged terrain and rocky trails.
Staying true to Hoka's unique running philosophy, the Speed Instinct delivers maximum cushioning alongside Meta-Rocker Geometry. This combination of pronounced midsole height, low heel-toe differential, and sculpted rocker creates a fulcrum-like effect, guiding the runner's gait for an efficient, smooth stride. Another Hoka signature feature, the Pro²Lite midsole is softer at the heel for greater impact absorption, gradually becoming stiffer at the forefoot for speedy propulsion.
- Cushy trail shoe for running across rugged terrain
- Meta-Rocker Geometry promotes an efficient, smooth stride
- Seamless air mesh upper ventilates feet in warmer conditions
- Pro²Lite midsole for heel cushioning and responsive toe-off
- Multi-directional lugs maximize grip across trails
- High-abrasion rubber resists premature wear and tear
- Hoka One One creates unique running shoes with ample cushioning and smooth transitions
- Item #HOK002I