Cushion is king.
Tuck your feet into the highly cushioned Hoka One One Men's Conquest 2 Running Shoes to keep them feeling good at the track. Their Early-Stage Meta-Rocker midsoles propelyou forward to keep you going even when you want to stop, and RMAT provides maximum stability, rebounding, and cushioning thanks to the EVA top-layer.
For upper support, Hoka One One designed the Conquest 2 with TPU external heel counters and stretchy Lycra Comfort Frame uppers that keeps your feet in place. Strategically-placed rubber makes sure the soles keep their tread for a good long time
- Lycra Comfort Frame upper
- Supportive TPU external heel counter
- Maximum-cushioned EVA top-layer
- RMAT high-rebound cushioning and maximum stability
- Propulsive Early-Stage Meta-Rocker midsole
- Strategically placed rubber sole
- Item #HOK000S
- Q & A
Conquest 2 is a hit
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Bought these as a gift for my father on his birthday. He doesn't do much running but likes to wear running shoes causally for the comfort. He had mentioned he liked the design of Hokas and he really liked these when I gave them to him. I haven't seen him wearing any other shoes.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
These shoes are awesome, I really love them. Very nice fit, lighter than you think, durable, and more comfortable than any other shoe I think I have ever worn on a run. Highly recommend these if you need more cushioning, much nicer than other brands I have used, and seem to hold up better too.
what is the differences between the conquest and the bondi. i currently am running in the bondi 4