- Detail Images
- Community Images
Who cares what a shoe looks like when it feels and performs this well?
OK, they do look different. That just means that the Hoka One One Women's Bondi 2 Running Shoes are also going to feel totally unlike anything else you're ever run in. That oversize midsole absorbs shock like nothing else without robbing your foot of road feel or weighing you down. Squarely in the middle of the Hoka One One line in terms of midsole volume, weight, and traction, the Bondi 2 offers the same exceptional comfort, efficient rockered design, and natural-feeling low drop. Once you've tried it out on your favorite road or trail, taken a high-speed descent in it, and felt fantastic the day after a long-distance run, the Bondi 2's looks simply won't be an issue.
- Closed mesh upper locks out dirt and debris while it allows for plenty of airflow so your foot stays cool
- Thin, supple, microfiber-lined tongue conforms to your foot for ultimate comfort
- Die-cut Ortholite insole backed with an additional 4mm of EVA offers comfortable support
- Midsole foam is 30% softer than the foam material used in traditional running shoes and there's 1.8 times the volume of foam for cushioning
- Extra cushioning dissipates up to 80% of the shock from heel striking and allows for as much as 20mm of sole compression to reduce impact on your joints
- Bucket Seat heel and midsole pockets are recessed into the sole so you feel planted with every step
- Sole has a low heel-to-toe offset (4.5mm) and uses a rockered profile to encourage a rolling motion that leads to proper midfoot strike
- Wide outsole provides lateral stability and plenty of surface area to keep you in contact with the road
- Sticky rubber outsole features shallow 2mm lugs for fast yet secure footing
Share your thoughts
Hoka hoka one one Bondi 2
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
I use these shoes for walking and running on a treadmill. I have had 3 back surgeries and a foot surgery, so finding the right shoe was tough. This is the best shoe I have ever worn, you cannot beat it for comfort and it capabilities. I can walk and run for over an hour with no pain, I could go longer, but I choose not too. At 49 years old, to be able to work out like I used to when I was in my 20's, with all of the different surges I have had is a miracle. It's all because of this shoe, I cannot do the same work outs with other shoe manufacturers that I have tried, the support and cushion protects your joints and there is no hard crash landings, therefore no pain. I do warm up properly and cool down, and stretch afterwards to have no tightness in my muscles afterwards. But believe me when I say this, this is the best shoe for any one who has had back, hip, foot injuries. You won't regret getting these, these are a must buy!
Best to buy these in a half size up, just like with other running shoes, I wear an 8 and bought these in an 8.5 and they fit perfect.
Good road shoe
What is the difference between the Bondi...
What is the difference between the Bondi 2 and the Bondi B?
I looked this up when shopping for a pair myself and had a hard time discerning the difference, but got a pair of the Bondi bs. Hoka's own website refers to the Bondi B and Bondi 2 interchangeably. I believe the 2 is the 2013 version and the B is the 2012 version. Updates seem to include bigger heel & tongue loops and some lighter/more breathable fabric on the upper.