- Detail Images
The sporty girl's date apparel.
You might as well get in a mini-workout on your way to your latest blind date so it's not a complete waste of time; pull on your Hincapie Women's Performer Skort and hit the road. When you arrive at the distant cafe fifteen miles later, you're comfortable thanks to the full-featured short under the skirt. And when get a look at your rather cute date, you're glad you're sporting a flirty skort instead of the usual shorts.
- Durable AT2 Performa Lycra Power fabric provides supportive stretch
- Schoeller ColdBlack finish keeps the fabric from absorbing heat from the sun so you stay cooler on warm rides
- Low-rise comfort waistband combines a modern look with a non-binding feel
- Stretchy Performer chamois with EIT Max offers support and breathability
- Light gripper elastic holds the short in place without tugging
- Side slits offer full mobility as you're pedaling
- Reflective details help you stand out on nighttime return trips
Share your thoughts
Good cycling skirt
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
I used this skirt for touring in Europe. It is comfortable and gave me the coverage I was looking for, where I would not be comfortable ordering lunch in a restaurant in regular cycling shorts, for example. The chamois was comfortable, I used for days rides that went to about 35 miles, but they were long days. I ordered small which is my usual size, and it fit well. 5'4", 125lbs. I would recommend this skirt for what I used it for!
A bit too big
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
The style is really nice but I was disappointed. The measurements are bigger than what they should have been. I am normally a size S, but got a M becuase of the sizing chart. I wish I'd gotten a size S.
Love this - so cute!
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Looks as cute as it does in the pic. Love it! Even hides less than desireable thighs...
The item is true to size. I would typically wear a size small, and the small fit perfectly.