- Detail Images
There's no reason to fear the saddle when you wear the Hincapie Sportswear Performer Bib Short. Thanks to a comfortable, fast-wicking chamois and highly breathable mesh bibs, you'll be ready to dish out your A-game day or night.
- A blend of lightweight and durable AT2 Performa and Lycra Power fabrics provide compressive support and supple stretch
- Comfortable, quick-drying VelociTek mesh upper wicks moisture away from the body
- Schoeller ColdBack technology reflects heat away from the body to regulate temperature and provides SPF-50-rated sun protection
- Anatomical Hincapie Performer Chamois features E.I.T. Max fabric and perforated foam for exceptional wicking and comfort
- Hincapie Gel-Grip leg bands prevent the shorts from shifting during your ride
- Reflective zones help keep you visible during night rides
Share your thoughts
Product came very quickly thru the USPS. It was torn in two places on each leg. Had to return it. Probably won't buy another one thru this website
These shorts are accurately rated 3/5 and priced fairly for what you get.
The fit runs a little larger than Castelli or Garneau (i.e. I wear a L Castelli/Garneau/Pearl Izumi, but need a Medium in these shorts; 6'/185lb).
The chamois rides up a little, but provides adequate padding and doesn't chafe. The chamois is cut a little low in the front and doesn't provide the "modesty" that is provided by a little padding when you're walking around the parking lot or coffee shop.
The look is classic black, and will match a team or LBS jersey if that's what you're looking for...that's why I bought these.