- Detail Images
Zip up Hincapie Sportswear's George Signature 3L eVent Vest and lock in warmth without feeling like you've stepped into a sauna.
- eVent fabric is water and windproof without hindering breathability to keep your core warm and dry
- Ultra-lightweight fabric easily stows in back pockets
- Brushed inside collar with chin guard zipper for comfort
- Waterproof, zippered rear pocket protects electronics
- Reflective elements for low-light safety
- Elastic gripper keeps vest in place
Share your thoughts
I would give this vest 5 stars, but there is one hold back that is probably a non-issue for most. This is a great foul weather vest. It kept me warm and dry, even at 8,000-12,000ft in sleeting conditions and howling down 8% grade mountain roads at +45 mph. My biggest issue was only the zipper. It is a high quality, well built and waterproof zipper, but difficult to operate while on the bike. Even with both hands it takes an effort to zip it up. I was a bit worried to try and ride and do simple adjustments. All said and done, it is possibly the best performing fabric in the cycling world. It breathed and kept me cool when doing 10 mile efforts up Colorado mountain passes, and warm as I bombed down the other sides.
It also packs very well. It is incredibly light and I could fold and roll it up smaller than a soda can. It packs perfectly for jersey pockets.