- Detail Images
A little warmth keeps your fire burning.
Those who cringe, huff, and puff in the face of a cold-weather blast rely on the Hincapie Sportswear Women's Encounter Windshell Jacket to help them do it. Flexibility, breathability, and weather-resistance is how they come out on top of an encounter with an adversary that would cause lesser riders to park the bike and hibernate.
- MTX Wind Repel fabric protects your body from cold and biting winds
- Kform Thermal Knit with a cozy fleece backing holds in warmth while wicking moisture
- Weather-blocking hem and sleeves seal out the elements for a warmer ride
- Reflective accents make it easier for motorists to spot you on the road
- The three generous back pockets give you plenty of room to stash the essentials
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
I love this jacket! The lining is fleece"y" and the wind breaking capabilities are decent, but not perfect. It is very stylish and form flattering cut. True to size - I ordered the small (5'4" and 115lbs) and it fit well - not skin tight but not baggy - a relaxed fit, if you will. I got the white and black one....and you can't beat the price for what you get with this jacket. Great buy!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
Wow, talk about a steal on the price! I also loved the black and white color combo...not sure why they've discontinued that. I bought one for myself and for a friend and we both love it. It's a comfy secure fit, looks good, and provides just the right amount of warmth for those cold morning rides.
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift, but have feedback to share
At this price how can I go wrong? I have a Hincapie hi-tec tshirt and it is perfect. I love the fact that this piece is for COLD-weather and has the micro-fleece lining. Enlarge the pics and you see QUALITY. Thanks George! Its for my girl and her name is DAENG (Red). She'll absolutely love it.