- Detail Images
Conduct your winter base training under the radar in the Hincapie Alpe Cycling Tight. Thanks to the Alpe’s windproof softshell outer material, you can train at your outdoor, top-secret remote location, rather than spending another season in the basement.
- Windproof, waterproof, and breathable 4-way stretch fabric for protection from the elements without restriction
- SuperRoubaix fleece backing provides soft, comfortable insulation
- Articulated knees for a natural feeling in the saddle
- Gusseted crotch keeps seams from lining up when layering with shorts
- Gel-grip elastic leg grippers with self-locking zippers that won't rattle or come close
- Reflective piping for added visibility in low light
- Elastic drawstring waist for a tight, comfortable, custom fit
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
These tights started my love affair with Hincapie products. I live in the northeast and ride through the winter. Having the right tights are essential. Below 25 degrees I wear long underwear underneath.
All Hincapie products run true to American sizes.