Highgear WeatherPort Altimeter
Stay safe and informed while at the mercy of nature.
Smart phones may be worthless in the backcountry, but the Highgear WeatherPort Altimeter provides an interface that actually aids your travels with its constant updates. This portable, digital weather station's altimeter, compass, barometer, thermometer, chronograph, and digital clock provide invaluable data so you can make informed decisions in the wilderness.
- Easy-to-read digital display and interface provides quality data without confusion
- Acrylic lens and plastic body resist moisture (10m water resistant) when traveling during the rainy season
- Integrated thermometer tracks the air temp from 23F to 122F (-5C to 50C) and adjusts to display Celsius
- Barometer warns of approaching storms with its sea-level and absolute pressure measurements, graphic pressure trend display, and weather forecast icon
- The compass's 360-degree display with 16 cardinal points, compass calibration, and adjustable declination makes sure your readings are sharp no matter where you travel
- Chronograph includes a countdown timer and stopwatch, while its world time function keeps you informed while traveling
- Digital clock displays the time, day, and date while two alarms let you know when to get off the trail and set up camp