Head to the mountains armed with information.
Before your next alpine assault, strap on the High Gear Axis-XT Altimeter Watch and gain instant access to the information you need for a safe and successful climb. The altimeter displays elevation, total ascent and descent, and can store up to 50 logbooks. In addition to tracking elevation, the Axis-XT includes a barometer for forecasting weather, a thermometer, digital compass, and a range of date and time features.
- Altimeter displays in feet or meters and has a range of 1640ft to 29527ft
- Altimeter also tracks total ascent, total descent, minimum elevation, maximum elevation, and stores up to 50 altimeter logbooks with data recall
- Barometer displays sea-level and absolute pressure in millibar, hectopascal, or inches of mercury
- Barometer features a range from 300mbar to 1100 mbar
- Weather forecast feature helps notify you to impending storms
- Digital compass features digital calibration, adjustable declination, and 16 cardinal point bearings
- Thermometer displays in Fahrenheit or Celsius with a range of 14F to 140F
- Chronograph has a 100 hour timer and 1/100 of a second stopwatch precision
- Watch functions include day, date, time, world time, sunrise, sunset, and two alarms
- Mineral glass lens is highly impact and abrasion resistant
- Button lock prevents you from inadvertently adjusting settings
- Backlight allows you to view the screen in total darkness
- 50m water resistance ensures worry-free wet weather performance
- Runs on a user-replaceable CR2032 battery