The altimeter is only the beginning.
- Altimeter functions from -2,296 to 29,520ft with a resolution of one foot (or meter), so you always know where you stand
- Thermometer displays temperatures between 14F and 122F
- Barometer warns of approaching storms with its atmospheric pressure measurements and weather forecast icon
- Digital compass features a cardinal north indicator, one-degree resolution, digital calibration, and adjustable declination so you can always get the best heading
- Sturdy case is 50m water resistant and the LCD display's backlight illuminates the watch after dark
- A chronograph includes a countdown timer and stopwatch, while its dual-time zone function keeps you informed while traveling
- Hydration alarm, rest alarm, two altimeter alarms, and two daily alarms alert you when necessary
Share your thoughts
1st and only watch
I love this watch i got to before i deployed work and did great in the conditions. But keep in mind the battery doesnt last long mine lasted about 5 months before i needed a new one.
Awesome watch, not too big, great functionality, and pretty accurate altimeter readings, the stealth works great in the sunlight, not so good in the dim lighting, that's what it's got a light for though. I would recommend this as well as purchase it again.