- Community Images
A burly, wooden stick with a rockered tip that delivers face shots all day.
- Tip-to-tail poplar wood core creates a lively and powerful platform to open up big turns on massive faces
- Rubber foil dampening system sucks up the vibrations from chop and chunder once the powder turns tracked-out
- P-Tex sidewalls allow the FR to slide effortlessly through deep conditions while 360 edges slash through ice
- Carbon fiber stringers reinforce add some snap to the wood core and help transfer your power along the full length of the ski
- Inside the core resin-saturated tri-axel fiberglass creates a bombproof construction ready for seasons of tram-lapping abuse and cliff-'sending mayhem
- Binding screw retention system holds onto your binder fasteners like a fat kid's fingers around a bag of double-chocolate cookies
Share your thoughts
Anyone have a suggestion on a mounting...
Anyone have a suggestion on a mounting point? Boot center? Slightly behind?
The real deal
A very damp, stable ski that can be pushed hard. This one is a winner and my go to powder ski. It skis very smooth and will inspire confidence in all big mountain conditions. I have experience with all the big brands and can say that the quality and construction of High Society is second to none.