Constructed in the same spirit as the adult Heli Ski gloves, the Hestra Heli Ski Junior Gloves provide the protection and performance your little ripper needs to take the ski game to the next level. The Goat Leather exterior protects in tough winter conditions and provides a secure grip on poles while the removable Bemberg liner keeps hands toasty warm.
- Goat Nappa Army Leather exterior protects in tough winter weather
- Insulated Bemberg liner keeps hands warm and is removable for quick drying
- Snow Lock gauntlet seals around wrists to keep snow out
- Handcuffs prevent losing a glove in the powder
- Snap hook keeps gloves together when not in use
- Item #HES0157
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
I got these for my boy and let me just say you can't go wrong with Hestra. I have been using Hestra's for almost two decades and still have my very first pair. They are awesome quality and durable gloves worth every penny. My boy was complaining of cold hands after two or three runs on cooler days and that is just too soon for all the effort it takes to get the little guys going. Just went up last weekend on a below freezing day with wind chill as a factor and no complaint about cold hands all day.....Thanks Hestra! Oh, there is a printable size chart to lay your hand on to establish proper sizing, I ordered kind of big as they are not cheap when they are growing so fast. You want them to like skiing not hate it ......so good equipment pays off!