If your fingers are still cold, check your pulse.
If you spend too much time in the lodge waiting for your fingers to thaw, Hestra's Heater Glove is a seriously good investment. Not only does it feature Hestra's trademark quality, durability, and attention to detail, but the fingers are outfitted with heated coils, letting you ski all day in the coldest storms without wondering if your fingers are still attached to your hands. You can control the temperature via a control panel that's embedded in the Triton and Flextron shell, while the Bemberg lining, synthetic insulation, and C-Zone membrane make sure your hands stay dry and comfortable. Hestra made sure the batteries are easy to recharge or replace, and it included a wrist strap and gauntlet drawcord to make sure that snow doesn't sneak in and cramp your toasty style.
- Hestra Triton and Flextron upper and proofed leather palm
- C-Zone waterproof and breathable membrane
- Bemberg polyester lining
- Synthetic insulation
- Heated coils in pre-curved fingers
- Control panel/heat indicator with three settings
- Replaceable/rechargeable batteries
- Strap wrist and drawcord gauntlet
- Item #HES000J
- Q & A
What is the best heated glove for guys who have really cold hands?